Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Replacing House Water Pump
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:42 AM   #2
encantotom

an update. i took all the old plumbing out around the pumps, took the mount out, took the pumps out, cut some of the copper (yea i have copper plumbing) and took the bladder tank out. i bought a shurflo extreme filter strainer that is made for high volume pumps and am waiting for another fitting for it. i have the new configuration all laid out and once i get the final fitting i will do a combination of new copper and high pressure water hose to install the pumps. it will be a much cleaner installation than was there before.

i have part of the wiring redone as well. i am using the old power wires that come from the pump 1 and pump 2 switch above the microwave to be the trigger wires for 2 40amp relays and will pull power off the the fuse power block that is in an adjacent bay and locate the relays there to control the new pump setups. power will not be an issue now. the new pump takes wayyy more power than the much smaller ones. i will post pictures once i am all done.

thanks to wally for encouraging me to do this. there isnt too many things left for me to rebuild on the newell.....ha ha

later

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote