Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2000 Quad Slide
Thread: 2000 Quad Slide
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #29
Neweller

This is one slick deal going on here. I called left a message and got a reply right back from Tom Lufkin aka who know's. He emailed me a whole lot of pictures, told me the tires were bad and the coach came with 6 month engine and trans warranty. He gave me multiple options including 1/3 down in house financing with only 2.9 % interest for 10 years. They have set up a very slick ring to scam tens of thousands of dollars from poor souls. Once they feel the heat from you, then will no longer answer the phone. They even set up a nice little website back on the 10th of the month. They state on the website they have been in business for about 12 years doing an honest business. There address comes back as a M2 industrial site previously used by an Insurance salvage pool that used to attend. Pretty damn small world don't you think. They photo shopped their street sign picture for their website and I'm sure the fishing line does a very good job at reeling in the dough.

This scam was well thought out and a lot of work has been put into it. I'm sure the sale of this coach will be ending soon. And on to the next sucker deal they will go. I could only imagine how many have been scammed on it so far. I know we have save a handful of you a fist full of dollars.

I know Keith kind of feels bad posting this link, but if he didn't the scam would be in full force.............

Oh - here's their street address: 10475 Somerset Rd San Antonio, TX 78211. I wonder if they actually receive deposits there? Of course Tom did say deposits are optional as it is first come first serve basis. No real pressure, but as you all know the deal is so awesome, you would be crazy not to give them a CC# or wire a deposit. You can go look at it 7 days a week. This is kind of interesting since dealerships are not opened on Sundays in Texas.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote