Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Generator Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
prairieschooner

From the answers here and at FMCA the Gen-Turi does a good job. I'll take your advice and check for overall length prior to purchasing it. Our '82 has the Generator Exhaust coming out the drivers side just before the front tire and we are not as tall as the newer coaches.

After coming back from some dry-camping a couple of weeks ago I would like to get the noise and fumes off of the ground. While we were at the state park we were surrounded by tent campers and you can guess what looks we got when we turned on the generator after getting in. Thankfully we only needed to run the generator for a short time and only that 1st day because the sun came out and the soar panels began working again. They still were not all that happy because we had a great ocean view and they had a hard time seeing through us.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote