Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Interior flooring ideas?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:23 AM   #22
bigcatwally

Wow! Ya'll are great! Thank you for the overwhelming response.

Larry - Thanks but no thanks. I'd prefer to do this job myself.

To everyone with suggestions of the prego or like flooring. I will continue to read the pros and cons of the stuff before making an yay or nay decision. The idea of it getting scratched up easily is not a good selling point.

Michael - If the Newell coach factory primarily uses carpet or granite. What do you think is the reason behind that? Carpet because it's plush for the feet?

Mike - Yes, I want to do the job myself. Save some cash, learn something and I'll have the satisfaction of knowing I have some sweat equity!

Tuga - This Centiva product what kind of warranty does it have? If I was interested could I buy the materials and install myself? And when you say expensive what are we talking? What would you say are the benefits instead of using real wood?

Ken - Thanks for the information on what to stay away from. I don't want any future problems if at all possible. Don't need any moisture problems that's for darn sure!

Chester - I like the tongue and groove stuff. I think the pre finished wood is one of the top ideas on my list.

Ron - That rock hard maple looks beautiful! It makes the coach look specious and clean. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It helps me really get an idea of what I could do with my 79. Your 96 newell is looking tits with that dark granite!

Jay - I love the look of the stone. But perhaps you're right it probably is to heavy for my chassis?

Randy - You and me both, I'd like to see the cork flooring installed in a coach.

1979 Classic Newell Coach
1967 Ford Mustang
1969 Chevrolet El Camino SS
bigcatwally is offline   Reply With Quote