Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Check Out These Murphy Style Bunk Beds.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Check Out These Murphy Style Bunk Beds.

I know there are a few luxury coach owners that have been talking about bunk beds or hide-a-way beds for their guest or kids etc... Well I suggest you check out these bunks that are Murphy style that can save a ton of room when not in use and create some comfy additional quarters when needed to turn that luxury motorcoach of yours into an ultra family condo on wheels.

This particular design was built for the home, but it wouldn't take much to make it work in a Newell, Wanderlodge, Foretravel, Bus Conversion or whatever type of luxury RV or motorhome you may own. This mounting system will work in most and you can build them to whatever size fits comfortably. I could see how something like this could be built fairly large with a slide-room in the out position. But either way with it up against an outside wall you could still have a descent size bunk.

[video=youtube;c7s8S2TsAPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=c7s8S2TsAPI[/video]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote