Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Mattress hard on the back, Help!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #20
stewart33

Red face

Update on mattress purchase.

We finally made a decision on a foam mattress and purchased one as a Christmas present to ourselves. For us there was no odor or time with any aches or pains to adjust, maybe it was because my body was already hurting before we got this new mattress.

I guess this mattress was made for us.

Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Queen

We ordered online and the price was $399.99 which we feel was a steal since the mattress at normal price was $1,900.00! With a 79% savings we are happy newellers who have gotten better sleep. We decided to go with the Sleep Innovations brand because everything we read about them was positive and the price on amazon was amazing. I figured how could we go wrong? So glad we took a chance because who knows how much longer I could take with our old hard mattress.

You can purchase the same mattress at Costco, Sams Club, Sears, Kohls and other retailers. But at Kohls it is $1,899.99 for the same exact queen mattress. Can't beat amazon on the price, plus we have a prime account so we also got 2 day free shipping! So waiting time was nil to none. Truly happy with Sleep innovations SureTemp Memory Foam Mattress and with a 20 year warranty we have no worries.

Thank you everyone for the help and input we really appreciate all the response. It really did help us do some research and we didn't jump the gun and buy the first mattresses we had seen. I like a deal so knowing that we have saved such a tremendous amount in my book and we are finally sleeping in such comfort is the best feeling. I highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking for better sleep every night!
stewart33 is offline   Reply With Quote