Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Cross County in a Newell
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
zcasa

Clarke, well, it has been a labor of hit and miss. I had a guy help me with #1 and it worked in Atlanta for a day. It continues to trip the breaker and other times the compressor won't kick in. Two a/c's will do the trick, particularly, since the b/r and kitchen ones are working very strong. We simply use a fan to bring cool air to the front and we are typically off the road by 1-2pm. Yesterday was an exception, we traveled 570 miles in 10 hours. Made it from Atlanta to St. Louis and we are enjoying a day off today touring the wonderful sights and charm of St. Charles and St. Louis. My sister lives here, so we are looking forward to dinner with her entire family. We will do 425 tomorrow and Saturday and be home by 2PM Denver time. It has been another wonderful three weeks of traveling with 3,400 miles logged. Life is good and Creede is just around the corner. River rafting, theater, maybe we should ATV? We are doing Tiger Run in Breckenridge, CO next weekend. Wish we had an ocean nearby. You are living a good life being able to enjoy that added luxury.

Have a good day.

David
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote