Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Light Tape
Thread: Light Tape
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:20 PM   #7
RussWhite

Default Followup on Light Tape Repairs

I have repaired my failed light tape at the bedside table. Newell no longer uses this type panel lighting, but fortunately it is still manufactured. Newell was not able to find any remaining parts in their inventory. The following is to the best of my knowledge at this time - August, 2010.

Product manufactured by Californeon. They have a web site www.californeon.com and the preside is J.R. Zimmerman and his email is JRZ@californeon.com The supplier I used is a distributor for the product and their web site is www.infiniteinnovations.com Tech support there is by Galen Floyd with email GFloyd@infiniteinnovations.com and product may be purchased by contacting Amanda Gourley and her email is AmandaG@infiniteinnovations.com

I purchased tape, connectors, translucent color strip to make the white light the color I wanted and inverters. Newell has used the Illumin8r voltage controller to adjust the voltage into the inverter so the level of light produced by the tape is totally adjustable from off to full brightness. The little inverter outputs about 300 or so volts at 1750HZ ( IIRC ), so be careful what you touch.
RussWhite is offline   Reply With Quote