Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I goofed up!
Thread: I goofed up!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
smagown

I've got another.
Back in the good 'ol days (84), my buddy, MB, talked me into coming to Breaux Bridge to the Crawfish Festival. I had my first GMC mtr home. He knew an older lady that lived on Main Street that said we could park in her driveway and plug up. Her fuse box was so old it had the glass fuses. ( We ran the generator). We were flirting with all the lady folks and told them all if they needed to potty to come aboard.They did. The black tank filled way too fast and became odiferous. MB says " I'll stop the crowd and we'll run outside town and dump." We are talking a hundred thousand people. We roll and he says take a left on a country road then another left on a trail it looked like to me. We ended up adjacent to an old grave yard. I was gettin' nervous because I realized we were going to have to back out. Being the rocket scientist's that we were, we dumped the gump. Remember, a GMC is front wheel drive. We had to back over "our stuff!" We got stuck, I'm like we are going to jail!. I put it in reverse and we both got out and pushed. It started to move slowly so I jumped back in. MB wore a lot of bling back then, and had on white tennis shorts, shirt, and shoes. He kept pushing and I gave it a little throttle. Oh Lord, it was like a slow motion movie, as the tires started to throw the goo out the front he turned to run and it started at his ankles and went up his back to his hair. After some serious upchucking, he threw his tainted clothes in the bushes, showered and we were back for the festivities no worse for the wear! The moral of the story is get a Newell with a huge black water tank!
97 #458 w/3 roof airs, 07 997 GT3, 62 Vette,67 SS427 Chevelle, 02 Boxter, 74 GMC mtr hm, 88 Mastercraft 190 Prostar, 86 Ski Nautique 2000, 02 Baja Islander 212
smagown is offline   Reply With Quote