Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Headlight Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
Neweller

Now were talking! You hit a bulls-eye on this one. This is the gig that charges me up. I have done so much of this in the auto field over the years and would love to see some folks get brave and step out on the wild side a bit more with their coaches. We own custom luxury coaches and there are no rules as to what you can have on the inside or outside of your beloved coach. Some people are so damn conservative, they ought to just own a cracker box coach before they ever discourage someone from wanting to change things up on their old or new coach. Now, I'm not saying everyone go out and customize their Newell, Wanderlodge or bus conversions. Just never knock the person wanting to do it.

I'm thinking this sure looks like the '99 Newell Coach belonging to one of our earlier forum members named Mark. It's been a little while since I have had communication with him and wonder if he still owns it?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote