Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Should Newell Quit Overbuilding Their Coaches?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 04:36 PM   #10
TomGauger

As some others I run across, I'm ever inching toward a Prevost...a major "up" from my ageing Monaco Exec. Lately I got some telling numbers from a sales guy at Liberty. The typical H3 goes out the door leaving very little weight available for the toad, food, clothing and all the other stuff we bring along. The Liberty H3 he mentioned was weighed with full fuel, water, and DEF. That left only 700 pounds availabe before hitting 54,500 pounds, the GVWR! (This coach has a 189 gallon water tank and he said to leave most of that at home. I'm now getting far more serious about a Newell. My partner likes the mid-entry with its better access to the galley and we BOTH like the idea of the rear lounge. We've never seen one and Brian Pitts says Newell only builds those to order. So, can anyone answer questions about the rear lounge? How wide is the Murphy bed and is it comfortable? Do owners feel the rear lounge was a good idea?
TomGauger is offline   Reply With Quote