Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Newell for sale
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 01:05 AM   #50
Christian51

Being a newbe myself, I went from considering spending 2-300K range and then discovered all the issues any coach would have new or old and just didn't like the sound of that. Then I found a 350K Prevost that was just stunning, a 40 footer. Was on the net for close to a year and then got sold. It was then that I discovered Newell and after that I wouldn't even look at a Prevost again. But I was never considering spending a million unbelievable dollars. I can't believe my wife is fine with it, she doesn't want to spend that much on a new house. It was forums like this that showed me the love people have for their Newells and how complaints are hard to find. That is rare of any product or company these days and for me, I don't want any those head aches I was reading about. My kids are shocked, they think we're thinking of running away. I want the wife to be so happy and wrapped in luxury that she'll just let me drive. I just want to drive down the road, to cruise the landscape. Like a singer, its a complete tax write off for I will be doing paintings and taking photos all along the way. It will be my mobile studio, something I dreamed of when I was a young student in art school. I won't have to guess what color to mix up, I'll be able to look out the window and see exactly what I need. I'm really looking forward to joining the club.
Christian51 is offline   Reply With Quote