Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Tech Talk Archives 7
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #39
Neweller

Q
766 9/4/2002 7:28:51 AM 9/5/2002 John Clark jvclark02@cs.com Eating humble pie It is time to dine on Humble pie. It has come to my attention that I am not normal, in fact I am downright atypical. I love to dry camp. I love to attend fly-in's, car races, remote forest service and provencial campgrounds etc.. In many of these places generator operating hours are restricted or forbidden. I also love my computer, satellite TV, ice maker and chest freezer. I therefore require a power system far beyond what most 'normal' people would need. For those who prefer campgounds and resorts I recommend you stay with the current Newell setup of all 8D start batteries. For those of you with older unit's I recommend you upgrade to the Heart interface Echo charger currently being used by Newell. I also highly recommend a 2000+ inverter/charger for those units built without inverters. For those abnormal Newell owners like me, send me an E-mail and I will be glad to share my lessons learned and explain my setup. I am leaving for Las Vegas today (via the Newell factory) so my reponse may be delayed a few days depending on cell service.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote