Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Questions about air suspension
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Neweller

You definitely need to find out if you have a major leak. You should be able to hear it. How high is your air pressure gauge reading after the bags are all the way

up? If your air compressor is running all the time you have a big leak. How long has it been this way? There is a red light on the dash that comes on if you have low air

pressure and if your air hits 45 psi your emergency brakes will come on. Like Tuga is saying, when you reach around 120 psi the blow-off valve will go off with the

sound of a bunch of air. Do the checks Tuga stated let us know or call your local truck/rv/bus repair guy. If it is leaking bad you may have to call a service guy to

come out and do the repair. If that is the case, let us know if you need a referral for your area. If air is coming out constantly I would check the blow-off valves on

the tanks to make sure they are not sticking or dirt got in somehow, I have had that happen more than once over the years. Sometimes they are just wore out.

But unless you know what you are looking for and know how to get under the coach safely, I don't advise trying.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote