Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Bedroom TV upgrade (replace your old CRT TV)
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #8
GORDON HUMMEL

Name:  jan 2010 008.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  11.4 KB
This was a 26" TV that I had laying around, but worked fine. Because of it's size I had to mount it at an angle so it would fit, but that worked out better. I also had to cut the wall so that the TV was actually inset on the left into the wall. This also allowed room to walk past it! Previously, there was a mirror there that was held on with RTV. It came off in pieces, & in doing so actually pulled off some of the formica. If you look closely, under the TV, is a portion of the doors that were in the front tv console, now used to cover up cracked formica. This was done in 2010.

Update, I have since changed the bedroom, turning the bed 90 degrees. This added a substancial amount of storage, but made it harder to make the bed.

Update II, This Saturday I was in the process of installing a new 47" TV in the front console. The console needed some mods.

NOTE TO SELF: Do not have new tv under heavy TV bracket when working on bracket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1991 41.5' #266
8v92
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT Toad
Fulltime on the road
GORDON HUMMEL is offline   Reply With Quote