Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air compressor problem?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:14 AM   #26
larryweikart

Finally had to have a service come out today and jack the coach up and remove the drivers side tag so I could get to the air dryer. Decided to get a new filter and install, but that was not the culprit. I removed the line going from the air dryer to the bags and there was plenty of air, so I called Newell again and my next project, tomorrow, is to remove the line that goes into the rear manifold. They tell me there is a check valve there that I should check for proper operation. I feel like I'm chasing my tail on this one. I re-hooked up my 12v compressor and it did fill the supply tank, but the 110v compressor won't, so I'm not understanding the correlation between a check valve in the rear manifold and the lack of air in the supply tank from the 110 v compressor. Onward and upward tomorrow! The guys at Newell are doing their best to help me........as usual
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote