Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - KVH In-Motion Available
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 01:10 PM   #17
Stick Miller

Default My choice

I bought my GMC specifically for the size. Tires are $100 each and I can walk around in the coach without bumping my head. The beds are too short, but I have some expansion room. I have no desire to drive long distances or spend a lot of time in this coach.

It exists to give me something to do with my spare time. It fits in my back yard - a Newell or a Bluebird would not - and it allows me to drive 150 miles to Atlanta to see my children without being a burden to them. I can also drive 25 miles to the river where much of the social life of my town moves in the summertime.

I might change my mind in the future. I'm good on the money in this one. I can still recoup my investment. I'm learning about systems and safety and mechanicals - somethings I had limited knowledge of before. The engineering, especially with modern improvements, is excellent.

In the meantime I'll still spend my big time at my beach house. It is bigger than a Newell and rarely breaks down. The view is always great and the beds are huge.

People make choices. I think I made a good one.