Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Convection Ovens and Newell's
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
Neweller

Birdman, my assumption would be that the majority of new owners don't plan on doing much baking. I don't even think that most new buyers even full time in a Newell. It is the second, third or fourth owners and so on that might have a wife that wants to bake while living full time on the road.

Most of the classics had LPG ranges in them and then after the 2000 Series came out things started to change. When microwave/convection's became available, many manufacturers including Newell went standard with them. By going to a cook top and convection/microwave, the manufacturers have created much desired extra storage. Not just on the inside but with no LPG left additional basement storage.

Personally we have contemplated doing the same thing with an older coach but decided against it. We no longer have a desire for a microwave, but the convection aspect of it; a resounding yes!

This is just my humble opinion.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote