Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Razer bug has bit!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #20
Neweller

Thanks for the nice insight. I'll probably go with something around the size of the RZR 800. I was going to buy a RZR 800 a couple years ago from Hymark Motorsports in CO, they offered me a pretty screaming deal, but timing wasn't right. It's been a while since I've done anything fun like this, its time to just do it! Mama says as long as it has a cage I've got the green light. I used to own sand rails and after my last one got stolen out in Oregon quite a few years ago, I was invited by a friend to go play on his tricked out 3-wheelers at the Oregon Dunes. To make a long story short, I got stupid landed down in a hole with the thing on top of me cracking several ribs, injured my back, broke my sternum and seriously out of commission for quite a while. A few years later I bought quads and had a lot of fun with them. It's just when man meets machine the animal magnetism comes out. I'm sure some can relate to that. I always thought if it was jump-able, I needed to try. After enough injuries I think I've learned my lesson. It is important to have a good suspension.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote