Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Razer bug has bit!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:39 PM   #34
Neweller

Very Nice Ron & Jean. I like it! And I see you're not taking any chances with that spare. I can remember plugging hundreds of holes on quad and tires doing the desert rambling. Did you actually go through that opening? Looks like maybe Colorado? The wife said, she likes it too!

Pam, that Little Sahara is about 6 hrs from us. Never been there but have spoken with a couple of guys who say that is one of the places they go. Back in the rail days we always wanted the tallest sand mountains we could find. We would try to avoid the holiday weekends. LOL Wish these side by sides were more common place back then, nothing like breaking something on a sandrail and twiddling your thumbs the rest of the weekend unless you brought a bike or three-wheeler/quad.

My wife prefers the trails over the sand because, she thinks I'm going to get crazy going fast and jumping.I don't need to do that anymore. Just want to take in the scenery more now. She'll like it better now.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote