Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Engine Bucking
Thread: Engine Bucking
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #18
HoosierDaddy

To provide full disclosure...I have been a rep for Central Petroleum Company for over 25 years. They specialize in all kinds of petroleum products for farm and industry. I have used their lubricants and fuel conditioners in my own vehicles with excellent results. They make several different fuel conditioners for different applications including treating heating oil in industrial use. Many times they can eliminate fungus and move it on through. My own stable has included at least one diesel since 1985. I have used their product called "Power-flo-klenz" occaisionally in my diesel pick-ups and Jeep and 90% of the time in my Newell. I have never had a filter plug. I had the injectors R/B on my 6.5 TD at 180,000 miles when we R/Built the engine. The truck had been running OK before the head gasket blew but the injectors did show some wear. I usually change the filter on my Newell at 10,000 miles. I guess my message is to always use a high quality lubricating,bacteriacide fuel conditioner at every fill-up. The cost is minimal and usually offset by better fuel economy.
1993 Newell 45'#316, 1976 Trans Am 455, 1967 GTO, 1953 Chevrolet 3105 (panel truck),1952 Chevrolet 3600,1969 Airstream Overlander. Always fixing something!
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote