Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Depreciation Value of a Newell Coach?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #6
Neweller

Interesting dialog here. Because of this great economy we are currently enjoying (being sarcastic), the prices of Newell's are all over the place. The rich get richer in times like this. With the internet it can help you or break you (just a lot of good vs. bad comes along with it). I could only imagine the money someone could save or make on a Newell if the web wasn't around. I remember back in the 80's economy if you knew your markets could get wealthy overnight, those days are far and few between because the web has equalized out so many things. Little guys can compete with bigger guys and so forth. There is still a lot of who you know and do not know playing a part.

If you are worried about loosing on the purchase of a Newell or any RV for that part, 95% of us will probably loose. Now if you take into account the enjoyment you have had while living it up in your Newell that may be priceless to some. If you think you may save money living in a Newell, that may not become a reality. I thought that and it never worked out for me. And that is with a lot of my own sweat equity. I do 90% of own repairs because I like it, not because I had to. Now there have been times in my life I had done repairs on vehicles because of financial despair or the sake of time. Sometimes I think the only thing I accomplished in doing my own repairs was self satisfaction and even a waste of valuable time I could have spent better with my family.

Sorry, enough of my rambling. Jon to answer your question in my personal opinion only, a 2001 in 10 years will likely be worth a little more than say what a 90-92 is worth in excellent shape today and that is about 1/4 of maybe what the 2001 is worth now.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote