Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Which is better - Aquahot, Proheat or Wesbasto's Water Heating Systems??
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
Neweller

I'm realizing there are a lot more options coming onto the scene with regards to these mobile based hydronic heating systems. With several different btu heating ranges. I see the Espar system MrE posted about has an RV or coach system that goes up to 55k btu's which I think would be good enough for any Newell owner. I also see a fair share of the ITR Oasis and Hurricane units out there, prices are probably comparable to the Aqua-Hot units. Would have to do some checking on the brands to see what the different pros and cons may be?

I don't even know the real life expectancy of the Aqua-Hots, yours being 9-10 years old maybe, depending on when the coach was originally sold. Is it rotted out, or mainly major component issues? Sounds like maybe it has had some serious use?

I sent you a PM, just give me a call I'd like to get some other particulars if it's too much to write.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote