Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Poll Primary use of your Newell Coach !!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
tuga

I use mine for vacations, etc. Also, we use it for evacuating when hurricanes threaten (which is often!). If we decide to not evacuate, the Newell provides us with dependable generator power and a large fuel tank. During hurricanes electric power is out for anywhere from a few hours to weeks! The Newell parked in front of our house gives us a comfortable place to live and we don't have to haul diesel fuel in 5 gallon fuel containers to re-fill auxillary generators like most of our neighbors. I can't tell you how comforting it is to know that we have an alternative to the cost of installing a generator at home.

Another use for the Newell is using it as a limo for weddings. We can move the entire wedding party from one venue to the next using the coach. We have done this at least a dozen times; everyone really enjoys riding in the Newell.

Another use is when we have guests from out of town the Newell is our spare bedroom. They like it because it is unique and they have privacy that would not be available at our home.

Another use is tailgating for LSU games. It is always a big hit for tiger fans!

As you can see, we use our coach for many different things. It really is a multi-use asset.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote