Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Anyone ever seen a 1975 Newell Gasser? Here's one for sale!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
Neweller

That's a good thought on a 5.9. Would be interesting to know what kind of mileage it could get. She's a different kind of animal for sure. It's just so strange to see that size coach with a front engine and have the rounded body without the upward wedge nose etc...

If you look real careful left of the couch there is sliding wall divider that is in great shape for what it's worth, but interesting to say the least. I do have some more pics.

The funny thing is, the banker is long since retired resides in the area and seen the coach with interest in owning her again if she would have been in better condition. The current owner says it ran pretty good and he drove it to where it's currently at, but said the brakes need a little work, which is probably due to sitting around for a few years. It's also only just a few miles from the shop where were doing the engine transplant on the other Newell that will be finding its future home in Alberta in the near future.

It probably wouldn't take too awfully much to get it road worthy to head north. Who knows what the Mounties would think of her coming over? Don't know how much forgiveness you would have to get from mama??
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote