Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Brand New... Vintage, 1968, Newell Coach owner
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
Re-Phil

Location: Striving to live a nomadic lifestyle... But,official residence still Central Florida

Hi blue sky,
I just saw your comments & looked up pics of your coach. Thanks for the input. I do like the neat, vintage, exterior look of the '68. And, some of the vintage interior is pretty neat too. But, seeing how your coach looks... that is super nice.! : ) Really. I know you must have put a lot of work & $$s into that. It looks great. I know you've got to be very proud of it.
Im curious, what length is your coach? It looks like you have more space to work with than what I have.
I like the look of the white interior. It looks clean & modern & I'm sure it helps brighten up the interior. How well does it hold up? I'd be affraid of it showing dirt easily.
How do you cover your windows?? From the pics, I did not see any curtains. They look like they are completely open... meaning, free of blinds &/or curtains. It looks great... looks smooth... probably makes the interior space feel even larger. But, curious how that works as for privacy & all.
Thanks for the input. I'm still brand new at this & still no where near decided as to how far, or in which direction, I will take my '68 Newell. But, I am enjoying it already. Just did my 2nd trip n it, in as many weeks. : ) Just short trips to local parks, ... trying to stay close to home ( familiar territory ) while I work out the kinks & learn a bit more.
Re-Phil is offline   Reply With Quote