Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Greetings!!!
Thread: Greetings!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 02:40 AM   #10
Richard and Rhonda

If you get REALLY serious about that coach let me know, and I'll finagle some way of getting down to HTX and looking at it for you. I don't want to take a five hour drive to go tire kick, but if you are ready to put down some cash, then I am serious about helping you.

It's one year different from mine, so it should be pretty familiar to me.

The pricing definitely caught my eye, and it could probably be negotiated from there.

One of the problems with Newell and the NADA deal is that not every institution will finance them. There are places that specialize in these coaches and we can recommend a couple to you if you like.

You have probably noticed a common theme among the folks on this site. Hands on, semi gear heads, independently minded. If you enjoy doing your own work, and you see the coach as much a hobby as a means to comfortably see the country, then a Newell is a good choice. So is a BB. Many of us looked at BB's. They share some of the same concepts. A inherently good chassis design, good craftsmanship, and most importantly systems engineering and components that you can work on.

Have you actually been in a 90's vintage Newell? Do you currently or previously owned any kind of RV? What kind of handyman are you? I am not asking you to defend your choice by any means, but the more we know about you and your needs and desires the better allies we can be. Seriously, we like to help. Sometimes even if that help is to steer a person away. About a year ago, a fellow got all worked up about a Newell, and frankly he didn't have any business owning one because he had no mechanical savvy. We politely steered him in a different direction. My point is that we aren't Newell salesmen, and the contributors to this board are sound and factual. I wish you luck and look forward to you changing your wannabe status.
CoMotion Tandem
Often wrong, but seldom in doubt
Rhonda's chronicle https://wersquared.wordpress.com/
Richard and Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote