Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Headlight Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #14
Neweller

Nara, you can upgrade any year of Newell to a lot of different styles. Some because of design will be easier than others. I have boxes of brand new BMW automotive composite headlights that were once used by the now defunct National RV in some of their different Class A motorhomes. They chose these BMW's headlights because of design, quality, and HID projectors. They of course designed and built the fiberglass nose sections to accommodate these headlights. Usually some modification and a little creativity is in order. The 2000 Series coaches will be a little easier since they have fiberglass front and rear sections and a little more flatter surface, but the Classics can be modded as well.

I have a few pictures somewhere and in the future I will try to post of some different ideas from show vehicles I had a hand in. I just have to transfer them off some old 3.5" discs to my computer so that I can share the info. I have a ton of this kind of stuff with before and afters and even some instructional material and I do realize it doesn't do any good to talk about it when I can show it.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote