Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1966 Streamliner
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 01:59 AM   #7
ikcandco

«~» My lead brought me great joy !
«~» Karl, what a great and lovely gesture.
It will benefit not only the Newell Coach Family but also the complete RV Community.
»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««««~»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««
«~» If I may :
«~» Before the first Moves of this Project and the Transport to the Newell Coach Plant, I would suggest
to pay a visit at the 'National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States' Special Website.

«~» They have built a 'Grand Website' immortalizing the restoration of 'The GM Futurliner #10,' documen-
ting with photos the complete restoration from the location where it was sitting, to the relocation and up
to the complete final piece of art.

«~» To complement this photo restoration, they added an incredible index, an unsurpassed history and
other Futurliners.

«~» Certainly something in this order would enhance the 'NewellClassic.com' website.

CLICK HERE for 'Photos and Info of the Futurliner #10 Restoration' (Click on left side titles)
CLICK HERE for the 'National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States' - Futurliner Home Page
»»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««««~»»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««««
«~» In this same category
»»» »»
(Both pictures illustrate the same Futurliner with the 'Fido Colors' and 'Repainted' for the auction)
«~» Pictured is the Canadian FIDO Futurliner . . .
. . . this Futurliner was bought for $4 million at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction in January of 2006.
. . . 20,000 attendees stood and cheered as the frenzied bidding rewrote the Barrett-Jackson record for a
vehicle sold by more than $1 million dollars included in the above website.
------------------
May God Bless
KC
ikcandco is offline   Reply With Quote