Backup System Issue - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-06-2000, 12:22 AM   #1
Bill Bouchor

Default Backup System Issue

I have an Intec "Car Vision System" in my 1983 Newell and keep blowing a fuse on the hot side wire. There must be a short somewhere but I can't figure it out. Where can I find a contact for Intec to locate someone in my geographical area (Oregon) who can trouble shoot my system? I really don't know where to turn! Thanks!

Bill Bouchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2000, 07:56 PM   #2
TechTalk

Your best source for trouble shooting this problem is the Intec Technical Support and Customer Service Department at 1-800-468-3254. They are located in Laguna Hills, California. If possible before you call, remove the monitor from the dash and make note of the model number and serial number located on the back. This will assist the Intec technician to trouble shoot your problem.

Old 02-08-2001, 04:03 PM   #3
Bill Bouchor

I sent my Intec camera and monitor back to the company and they promptly repaired the problems. It is back in now and working correctly, but seems to not be providing a sharp focus. I remember the tech guy at Intec saying he needed to tweak the focus a little, but I think he tweaked the wrong way!

Bill
Bill Bouchor is offline   Reply With Quote