UPDATE on our Trip across the USA.....6,000 miles and counting!!! Pics on Facebook - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Coach Talk! > Life on the Road | Livin' in Luxury
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #12
Dave-n-Marjorie

I believe you have to at least be a member of facebook to see the pictures even though we are "public" for all to see. Thats the only place we have them since we literally have thousands of pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart33 View Post
"I did not hesitate buying a 16 year old Newell, and it turns out to be the best decision we have made."

Amen.

I don't have a facebook and can't seem to see the photos? Am I doing something wrong?
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote