Is Colorado soon to be a Two-Fold Rocky Mountain High Meca? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Starvin Marvin

Default Is Colorado soon to be a Two-Fold Rocky Mountain High Meca?

I was reading this article this morning to my lovely wife about how Colorado and Washington states could become the next Amsterdam of the USA! We were laughing about it, but the crazy thing is, it could really happen and happen soon. Folks in the rocky mountain state don't mess around when it comes to getting their marijuana harvesting up and rolling. Everywhere you turn in the state, their are medicinal centers that are selling the stuff.

What do you all think about Colorado going from number two tourism destination to number one in this country?

Here's is a link to the article I read. Marijuana tourism looms large after election results

Starvin Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
larryweikart

Well, Marvin I'll be the first to say that I have a medical MM card here in the state of Mi. and beginning next year i will grow my own. Properly used (not how we smoked it back in the 70's), it can be very beneficial. I have the choice of taking 2 or 3 one hitters per day of this natural herb or continue to swallow 3 manufactured chemical pills each morning. My pains are relieved either way. I've made my choice! I'm very healthy and intend to stay that way as long as possible. As one of my childhood buddies told me October 11th on my 75th birthday, "You're now in the 4th quarter of the big game". My goal is to take the game into overtime.

1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:25 AM   #3
pyledriver

Ha Ha! Way to go Larry. This kind of decision didn't hurt Holland and business is just fine and dandy. They put less people in jail per capita than the US by far and they have a much better economy than us as well. Maybe we are finally learning something. I'll be a son of gun, Michigan is already on board too. Good for them.
pyledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:55 AM   #4
Derek Knight

Larry you have the right idea! Something that is natural is better than pharms.
Derek Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:39 AM   #5
prairieschooner

I can't remember.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #6
larryweikart

Thanks for the comments. Not trying to sell the idea, just giving my experience. It's like everything else we encounter in life, "too much of a good thing is not a good thing". (good one Steve)
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 AM   #7
pyledriver

It's now official in Washington state. You can light up without issue and here an article defining how things launch up there.

Larry do you think there will be some nice RV Resorts coming online with green smoking lounges? That could really be the deal. One older gentemen up in Seattle is ready to start up a Washington State Cannibus Tourism Council.

Washington state lights up as smoking marijuana becomes legal - Telegraph

pyledriver is offline   Reply With Quote