Are we ready for newell - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2006, 09:15 PM   #1
Dennis

Default Are we ready for newell

Am impressed with specs and floor plans. 30 years trucking and ready to retire. Currently have a 05 HR Endeavor 12k miles . 400 Cummins 2 slide. Very impressed with the new model with murphy bed etc... Can someone push me over the edge to upgrade to Newell?? 262 470 0093. Am I overly impressed or is Newell the answer? I need driver leg room like the Endeavor or Diplomat or Executive.. Or is driver comp like a Prevost with no consideration for driver being able to stretch out legs?

Dennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:35 AM   #2
jim albright

hello dennis we have an 05 newell with murphy bed ect. the newell was our 4th. new coach. we had an 03 monaco executive prior to the newell you are not overly impressed and newell is the answer. we have never been happier with anything than we are with our newell and all of the great people at newell. we have never had a bad coach but nothing comes close to the newell it is a total different and exciting experience.

jim albright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:20 AM   #3
dave metzler

Hi Dennis...Newell is definately the answer...I am a trucker also and have just taken delivery of my third Newell coach....i had a HR Endeavor in 1996 and bought the first Newell in 1999....call me if you'd like to visit further ... but ... get started on your coach design right away so you can start loving it....by the way I am 6'4" and with only a modest adjustment of the firewall I have plenty of leg room.... best regards and good trucking....
dave metzler is offline   Reply With Quote