Creede Mini Rally Coach Tours - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
encantotom

Default Creede Mini Rally Coach Tours

Hi all,

Our coach will be open all the time for anyone to go through. it is fun to see other coaches of different vintages. mine is more of a camper compared to some that will be there, but all are welcome.

it is always fun to talk about what updates and what is in other coaches for ideas on things to update. i got a number of interesting ideas from the last get together in austin.

i am sure we will be doing some work or troubleshooting on things for each other too. that was a lot of fun last time. i have my list of things for master richard to fix.

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
chockwald

I've never been in a "camper" that has the kind of sound system you have, Tom. Seriously, though, I am looking forward to seeing the interiors of some other classics, and what upgrades others have done. Like Tom, our coach will also be open for tours. We have been blessed with a beautiful, and well maintained classic, and love to show it off.

The next few weeks will be busy, and before we know it we will be setting up our coaches in Creede. Looking forward to cool high altitude temps....I know, I know...it's not that hot here in So. Cal. yet, and it certainly isn't humid compared to Louisiana, or Texas. I'm a big baby when it comes to heat and humidity, and I freely admit it. I prefer the cool, dry climate found at high altitudes. Must have something to do with my last name, which means "high forest" in German....
2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote