Anyone ever seen a 1975 Newell Gasser? Here's one for sale! - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2015, 12:54 PM   #21
krs2fer

It's sort of like the Book Mobile that used to come to our school every week when I was a little kid only with money.
Great find. I hope someone restores it.

krs2fer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:42 AM   #22
Jmoreland4

I just bought this coach two days ago. I happened to stumble across this thread online so I decided to join this forum. I realize this posting is old and probably stale but still I thought I would try to reactivate it.

Jmoreland4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:44 AM   #23
Jmoreland4

I hope to move it to my property soon and start cleaning it up. I will probably live in it while building my house. Later it interests me to make it roadworthy again.

Jmoreland4 is offline   Reply With Quote