Pic upload problem - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
TheCarabiners

Default Pic upload problem

Can't get photos to upload. Tried to do it for over an hour. Nothing!!! Any ideas why? What is the trick?

TheCarabiners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
Neweller

Hi folks, sorry for any trouble you are having in this area. I know you have posted pics in the past and there has been a minor change to uploading pictures which some of us have tried to post about on how to do it. If you look at the little icons above where you are typing etc..., you will see the square one to the right of the globe's, that is the picture upload link. Click on that icon, then choose computer or internet for picture obtaining location, then click on browse, find the picture for example from your computer on your desktop and then go through that process of choice, it will eventually bring you back to the link up box and right below the browse tab you will see where it says upload, click on that it will place it here in the post. After that you can put your cursor in front or behind for typing wording.

If you are still having problems we can either get someone on the phone with your and walk you through the process, or we'll figure out whatever it takes to get you on board.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #3
TheCarabiners

Yes sir...that is what I am doing. After I click Upload File(s)... Nothing happens. I wait 15-20 mins with no action.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #4
Neweller

Sorry you are having trouble with this. I wonder if you are needing to clear your cookies or something? You shouldn't have to wait but a few seconds unless maybe you are on a very week internet connection. I'll check on a couple of other things and see what could be the hang up. hmmm....

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 09-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #5
TheCarabiners

Great internet signal, cleared cookies....no go.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
MrE

Have you tried a different browser? I have the best luck with Firefox for this site, Chrome doesn't always behave as expected and I rarely use IE.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #7
Neweller

Jon may be right with the browser thing as I use Firefox most exclusively. I know there was a site update about a week ago and don't know if that has anything to do with it and Janet is currently on vacation so I'm going to check with the tech department. We'll get it figured out for you. If anyone else is experiencing this issue please let us know or PM me about the issue and I'll look into it. Thanks.

-Bob Marley
Old 09-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
Support Admin

Photos that are too large will not upload, but an error message is usually returned.

Can you try reducing the photo's size and uploading a smaller photo?

Adios, Dirk
Old 09-05-2013, 05:17 AM   #9
TheCarabiners

Thanks guys. Firefox did it. I guess I have a new default browser....blasted IE.
Check out my HVAC post with pics!!