In Motion Satellite System Installation - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Go Back   Luxury Coach Lifestyles > Technical Exchange > Exterior Works
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Log in Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
Retired63

Default In Motion Satellite System Installation

We had this unit installed when we purchased our coach. Recently went up on roof to wash & noted wires running to the left & right of the coach from the dome with a few drops of what appears to be silicon attaching them to the roof. Looks kind of scary especially if you go under a tree & a limb catches it. Does anyone know if this is normal installation & can you cover the wires with some kind of tape? Couldn't find anything in the installation manual about this & had assumed the authorized dealer we purchased from would do the correct installation.