2002 NEWELL COACH 622 45' - Quad Slide Newell with Large Walk-In Closet - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #21
stewart33

Jimmy I hope you get it. It's a beautiful Newell!

stewart33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #22
Neweller

Jimmy, are you wanting me to stand down on this one? I may not find another like her. This may be the one you've been looking for if they will cut her loose. I'd say go for it.

Something I feel people need to remember when they arrive at a fair deal on their next coach and are still trying to sell their old coach is that pricing of buying and selling is relative to one another. What I'm trying to say here is don't try to get an arm and a leg for your old coach and expect to get a steal of a deal on your next coach. My opinion and my opinion only is that I prefer to throw out the car dealer mentality on buying a Newell Coach, it hasn't seemed to be working for most buyers and sellers. If you find a deal on your next coach, pass a like deal onto someone else on your old coach. Too many people buy a second coach for a fabulous price and think they will hit a home run return on their old coach, I don't know of anyone who has done it unless your business is dealing in Newell's, than it's always a numbers game.

Just my nickels worth, I think Forest would agree?

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I知 not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:47 PM   #23
folivier

Absolutely Ken, when all is said and done we got a fair trade-in and a fair price on the '98. We could maybe have squeezed out a couple thousand more on a private sale. But the uncertainty of selling our '93 and the time involved plus if we sold it before we found the replacement meant storing everything and travelling to find another one. The deal at MOT was so much easier. And I'll post a bit about them in a few days but overall we were pleased with everyone there. Except for the darn tire shop, but that wasn't really their fault.
1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:11 AM   #24
speedingsport

Forest please do share in a new thread how your experience went with Motorhomes of Texas.

Jimmy are you in Canada? If not and you are the winning bidder will you fly to go pick it up? or do you plan on having someone bring it to you?
speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:26 AM   #25
jdaniel

If I get it I plan to fly up and drive it back. Then somebody is going to get a deal on mine. I dropped mine off at W.W.Williams yesterday and told them to service everything that needs servicing and check the coach all over, air bags, brakes, leverers etc... I assumed I was going to be keeping it. We will see.... I doubt it will bring reserve for what I willing to go.
jdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #26
jdaniel

What do you guys figure this coach is worth? It's a LONG way from Alabama!
Old 03-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #27
mnhoff

Beautiful Coach. Looking to get schooled on this one. When we brought our coach back to Canada a little over a year ago we exported it from the USA then imported her into Canada allowing us to keep the US title if she would ever return to sell her in the US. So we had a option? If we just imported her only the title would have then been taken away and voided? If this is the case with the Newell in Canada was it exported first? If so how much trouble would it be to return to the USA and get another title issued?? Mike Alberta Canada
1995 Newell Coach #372
mnhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #28
jdaniel

I retracted my bid. I asked this person several questions, two different days ( yesterday and day before) and he has yet to respond. I wanted to know more about the history and present condition. Still haven't heard from him. Ill let others bid.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #29
jdaniel

If he ever answers I may get back in. We'll see.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #30
Neweller

Jimmy, I have the owners office number. If you don't hear anything back from him, you could give him a call on Monday morning.

"I know I知 not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 03-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #31
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnhoff View Post
Beautiful Coach. Looking to get schooled on this one. When we brought our coach back to Canada a little over a year ago we exported it from the USA then imported her into Canada allowing us to keep the US title if she would ever return to sell her in the US. So we had a option? If we just imported her only the title would have then been taken away and voided? If this is the case with the Newell in Canada was it exported first? If so how much trouble would it be to return to the USA and get another title issued?? Mike Alberta Canada

That is great information to know Mike. Are you reading this Keith? It's kind of like what we were talking about on the phone yesterday.

-Bob Marley
Old 03-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #32
Neweller

Jimmy, have you gotten a hold of John on this coach yet? Was curious to find out what he tells you. I know hes stating the list is like $399k, which is a mile off the mark, I don't know if he is serious about that figure or not. I would say even going up to $240k would be ok. It's a clean machine.

-Bob Marley
Old 03-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #33
jdaniel

He still has not responded to any of my questions.......
Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #34
jWolfe

He obviously doesn't check is his messages on ebay or his email. He is missing out on your bids. Only 3 hours or so to go. Ken mentioned that he had his offices phone number. Maybe you should try giving him a call?
Old 03-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #35
Neweller

Jimmy, it's probably because John never uses ebay and hes not logging in to check he messages. He's a pretty busy guy and I would just call him. He will talk to you by phone.

I called John and left him a message letting him know there are inquiries waiting for reply's in his inbox on ebay.

-Bob Marley
Old 03-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #36
Neweller

Well, she ended at $179,100.00. I was waiting to see if JD was going after it or not and decided to bid on it myself at the last minute, and I was outbid with only a few seconds left, I went to increase my bid again and it was too late. But the reserve is obviously higher. I'm looking for a nice coach, but if someone is interested in something, just say so and I'll lay back, as I'm not in any real kind of hurry and I don't need a quad for the amount of time I'll be staying in one per year. But who knows. If I don't get a coach this year, I'll just wait till next year.

-Bob Marley
Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #37
Yachts

What is your coach? If you are looking then you may also want to sell yours

Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote