Here is a 2000 Wanderlodge on ebay. What will it bring? - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #21
Neweller

I'm ready to give away a nice custom hat ($20 - $25 value with free shipping), the question is who's going to get one? Someone is a definite winner on this one. This was an easy one.

Anybody with another idea for a challenge let me know by sending me a private message. We can do this type of thing anytime with any type of luxury coach. The harder the challenge the higher the prize with be. Anyone wanting to sponsor a challenge let me know as well. We will endorse you the best we can.

If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #22
MrE

15h 1m 47s left and it's at $55,100 with the reserve not met. I would rather buy a nice custom hat worth $20 to $25 dollars from you than bid on a frame rail chassis motorhome to get it over the reserve. I'm thinking this one doesn't sell.

1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #23
Randy J

Don't know the value. let's say it sells for $102,000

1991 Newell Coach
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

"If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.”

"Sometimes I pretend to be Normal. But it gets boring. So I go back to being me." lol!
Randy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #24
ccjohnson

Do you need my mailing address?
XL-7
F-350 4X4 Crewcab
F-250 4X4 Crewcab
ccjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #25
Neweller

Clint, I guess I do! You really nailed it on this one. That was a skinny bid, I have to say. To think it only drew $66,100 shows you where this stupid economy is. I was thinking it would have brought in the 80k range.

You are the Champ of Wanderlodge values.

Forrest, was next in line. Wow!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Old 12-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #26
larryweikart

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scanned Image 111080116.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	3048Darn, I really wanted to win that hat Ken! Oh well, maybe next time! (I came close to bidding $74 grand just to win) but I don't have room for a 3rd one!

Anyone want to identify the year, make, model and power plant of this combo i helped design and drove in my RV days?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Scanned Image 111080115.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	3049  
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:36 PM   #27
Neweller

I would have bid if I knew that a Wanderlodge like that could be had for the final bid price. ! Larry, my crystal ball sees a nice custom LCL hat in your future!

-Bob Marley
Old 12-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #28
Neweller

Oh Larry, I think it's only fair I get to guess on your coach trivia. I'm thinking you owned a 1987 GMC Rockwood Classic with a 3208 Cat? For a little extra S&G I'll say it is a 37' model. The Ford Aerostar 3.0 V6 is the same matching year! You had them both trimmed out as a very nice pair.

-Bob Marley
Old 12-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #29
larryweikart

Name:	IMG_1198.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	3054Ken, you are amazing. You hit the nail right on the head. I'm curious how you knew so fast. I owe you a nice VHS hospitality pass for the prompt, accurate guess! You have 3 choices, in 2013, to claim your reward. 1. 12hr of Sebring, Fl. in March, 24hr of LeMans, France in June or the Petit LeMans, Atlanta in Oct.
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
Old 12-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #30
Neweller

Thank You Larry! I have been around the block once or twice and as long as I don't have a brain fart, all goes well! I figured I would be pretty close and wasn't wanting steal anyone's thunder, but couldn't resist at the same time. I figured someone else might throw another guess or two into the equation before you coming back on making any announcement if I was close or spot on.

LOL! The wife told me after I showed her I was right on the money - "You Still Got it Honey"! See guys, you play these challenges and you might get told something similar.

Let me digest those reward date's.... I'm already seeing race cars zinging by in my sleep. AWESOME!!

-Bob Marley
Old 12-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #31
Chester B. Stone, Jr.

I am not quite sure what this post is all about, but the coach Larry has posted is a Rockwood. I owned one just like it but cannot recall the model year. I think it was about 1984 and had a 250 HP Cummins. It was a good coach with nice features for its time.
2001 Newell #579
tow a 2011 Honda Odyssey
1935 Mercedes 500K replica
Chester B. Stone, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #32
Neweller

Chester, not sure if you have been following along with a couple of prior luxury coach challenges or not? About three weeks ago you may have seen what I figured might just be a quick little fun challenge regarding a Wanderlodge that had so many characteristics of a Newell. I could not resist posting a picture of its like interior wanting to see if anyone could pick up on these Newell like characteristics. Many members thought it was a Newell and others had their doubts. The whole thing turned into a big challenge that sparked a fun quirky game that many who like this sort of thing can test their knowledge, experiences, competitiveness and so forth. Were just having some fun testing ourselves, learning something along the way, maybe create some interest for those owners who want to break up the monotony and thought that we only come on here to worry about the repair of our coaches.

Actually, many members have expressed an interest in this sort of thing, wanting to make it a regular occurrence. And, to get some of you folks on board we have been throwing in some rewards or prizes. Giving away cool LCL hats, VIP Race Track Experience, Fuel Gift Cards, and whatever else might come our way..... Maybe tires?

Not everything has to pertain to a Newell, since many readers and members on here have interest in other Luxury Coach Lifestyle attributes, we can enjoy something relating to enjoyment in our pasts that like-minded individuals have in common.

This thread was my second challenge coming from another angle to allow those with maybe a little bit of the gambler in them to join in on some fun. Larry W. added a personal challenge of his own, and I guess I couldn't resist and from my past experience with RV knowledge jumped at the opportunity. I take a back seat to a lot of things, but since I'm still a big kid at heart want to play a little too.

Larry, maybe I should split this thread up, since there are two challenges here. Anyone with ideas to keep our fun little LCL scheme going, please share with us. You can send a PM to me or talk to me by phone, whatever. And, any ideas for rewards, gift or prize ideas, share that too...

-Bob Marley
Old 12-22-2012, 02:09 AM   #33
larryweikart

Good Ken, I hope you can fit one in your schedule.