Looking for information on Newell Coach Trade-ins? - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
KevinB

Default Looking for information on Newell Coach Trade-ins?

Can someone please tell me what Newell Coach does with their trade-in RV's? I'm talking about other than Newell's? Do they accept trades like on like Prevost chassis or MCI or Wanderlodge and so forth?

Old 08-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
NewellCrazy

Welcome Kevin to Luxury Coach Lifestyle home of the most friendly folks to share with anywhere. I do know that Newell accepts most any kind of coach, mostly luxury in trade against another used or new Newell. They sell the newer higher end models direct and wholesale the rest off to dealers around the country.

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Neweller

Welcome Kevin to the most expansive luxury coach forum on the web, please make yourself at home.

This is what it states on a Newell Coach Sales website:

Newell Coach, Corporation. In addition, Newell offers pre-owned luxury motorhomes by Newell Coach and accepts Prevost bus conversions as trade ins and offers for sale Prevost bus conversions by Marathon Coach, Liberty Coach, Featherlite, Vantare, Custom Coach, Thompson Coach, Legendary Coach, Parliament Coach, Country Coach, American Coach, American Carriage, Vogue Coach, Outlaw Coach and other luxury bus conversions built on the Prevost, MCI, Setra, bus shells.

Hopefully this helps, let us know if there is anything else you would like to know.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote