Aqua hot in bay area - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
mnhoff

Default Aqua hot in bay area

Looking for advice. Ready to head south out off Canada when the Detroit will not start. Anyways waiting for detroit service rig to come have a look this Friday. I have winterized the coach temporarily and turned off all heating devices/ Aqua electric ect to the coach. Only one concern, the electric fans that are behind the aqua hot rads in the bay area are still running, blowing cold air of course. Can any one out there help me locate the switch that might dissconnect power to them?? Thanks Mike

1995 Newell Coach #372
mnhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 PM   #2
NewellCrazy

Hello Mike,

Are you currently plugged into shore power ? If that is the case I would disconnect your coach from shore power and see if your fans turn off.

Another option would be to pull the fuse for the aqua hot in the front of your Newell ?

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #3
GringoPhil

I don't own a 1995 Newell but figured I would chime in anyway and try to help you out. Are you sure your not hearing your basement heater kicking on behind your aquahot? There should be a basement thermostat on the opposite side of your aquahot thermostat if I'm not mistaken and I would make sure that is turned all the way down.

Phil
Old 11-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #4
mnhoff

Thanks guys. I found the aqua thermostat in the bay just opposite the tankage bay. I have looked at it numerous times not thinking of what it controlled. One more giant leap to learning your own private newell
1995 Newell Coach #372
mnhoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
GringoPhil

Glad we were able to help Mike!