Splendide 2100XC washer dryer combo - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-13-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Scott Whitney

Default Splendide 2100XC washer dryer combo

Have a Splendide 2100XC washer dryer combo that won't drain. In trying to follow the instructions which say to remove the pump pre chamber, whatever is in there (maybe a coin) prevents it from being unscrewed. It only turns about 3/4 of a counter clockwise turn. There are four screws which must hold the pump chamber, but I am reluctant to unscrew them. Will call the help center tomorrow, but if anyone has any experience to share, I'd appreciate it.

Scott Whitney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
NewellCrazy

Scott,

Your best option is to phone Splendide with your problem/questions. Here is the Splendide service technician help line; 1-800-356-0766 #5 (503-656-2280) Their technicians are very helpful I would not remove the strainer cap with the washer full of water unless you have a way to dispose of the water before it soaks the floor. I think 3/4 turn is all the cap moves, then pull, but not sure of my memory. Even with an empty washer about 1/2 cup of water will be in the strainer.

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #3
Novice Traveler

I had the same problem once except it did drain. After it "unscrews" less than a full turn, it pulls straight out.
Novice Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 AM   #4
Vantare

After reading the online owners manuals, Splendide says a common cause of not draining is a kinked drain hose. There are several more possible reasons in the manual.

http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...c-wdc7100.html

Cannondale Slice 5 Bike

2006 Prevost Vantare’ Double Slide

Steve & Annie
Vantare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:04 AM   #5
Jack Fouts

Steve, thanks for bringing up that Spledide combo washer repair manual. I had a different issue and forgot this manual was available until I read this particular thread.

When there is a need, lend a helping hand!
Jack Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote