Ultimus Prime - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #1
Madmanmurphy

Default Ultimus Prime

Hi everybody. My name is Patrick Murphy and I own the Ultimus Prime motorhome and trailer. I moved from the United States in 1989 to the remote south pacific and ultimately settled in Australia in 1996. I started building Ulitimus Prime in June of 2009 and finish 18 months later. the trailer took me 6 months. I built it pretty much by myself with a scissor lift and so far the bus has not let me down once. (Better not as everything is new). I made a documentary about the build that is for sale on Amazon if anybody is interested. The bus started life in 1987 as a Volgren double decker coach for GreyHound in Australia and eventually was used for charter work to the ski resorts down south. The bus is built of aluminium on a Volvo chassis and drives like a sports car with a house on top. I am currently parked at rainbow Beach Queensland and have just finished writing a novel and enjoying the laid back Australian way of life.
Madmanmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote