Newell P-2000i - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
Cam

Default Newell P-2000i

I see there is a new Model, "Newell P-2000i" available today. I was intrested in finding out when information on the Newell P-2000i will be availble on the website? I am also wishing to maybe see a video clip. Keep up the impressive work!!! Cam

Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #2
TechTalk

A rendering of the new P-2000i is on the home page of the Newell website. The first P-2000i is undergoing final completion as of this moment. We expect to be able to complete the coach, then do the photography and post the material to the website within 30 days. For clarification: the P-2000i is an exterior update, with major modifications to the body from the front axle forward. The design and engineering was done on contract with Porsche Engineering, and we were extremely pleased with all aspects of Porsche's contribution to this project. The interior, other than the enhanced visability out the front one-piece windshield, was not involved in the project, and in fact, evolves continually, changing from coach to coach based on each customer's preferences and special requests. The P-2000i completes the exterior update begun with the introduction of the new styling of the rear cap and roof last year.

Old 08-01-2005, 06:50 AM   #3
Chuck Kennedy

Hi-What's the time frame to acquire a P-2000i? Is there a waiting period?
Chuck Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 11:43 AM   #4
TechTalk

Our sold order backlog currently extends into November 2006. However, because of the steady increase in demand we have experienced over the last four years or so, we have gradually moved our production up, from 36 to 40 three years ago, and currently we are expanding our facilities and manpower to add another four units/year, to 44. As a result, we now have a handful of "new" production slots to offer spread through the coming months. If you would like to discuss the currently available slots/delivery dates, we suggest you call a friendly Newell customer representative on the Newell toll-free number, 1-888-3NEWELL. However, the addition production is limited, so if you wish to avoid a long delay, we suggest you act promptly.