Algodones dental work reviews needed!!!! - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles

Old 10-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #11
Jan2424

I'm a retired dentist,* 35 years exp.* I had 4, 2nd molar crowns placed in 2 visits.* The crowns are total crap.* The contours are bad and therefore all 4 collect food.* The contacts are open, causing food impaction.* But, the biggest problem of all was the bite.* They tried on several occasions to correct the bite but we're unable to.* I finally had to fix the bite myself.

I was constantly kept waiting and would say the average wait was 1 1/2 hours.* The associate dentists are incapable of doing anything on their own and simple procedures that should take minutes took several hours and several visits.*

I can't urge you strongly enough to steer clear of ( Dr.) Abdul Iniguez.

Dr. Jon D. Tesssar

Jan2424 is offline   Reply With Quote