74' Classic Progress Update - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #21
Neweller

Jimmy, it's looking good. My wife just loves the entry you did. I have to decide whether to redo my reclaimed '78 or move on. Your on a roll now, so keep it going, it's exciting! Your layout is similar to the '76 39 footer I had about 5 years ago. We just went the opposite and removed the twins for a queen. lol. Now she's asking me if we can remove the double for twins in this '78. Um, no! The bed had been raised by a previous owner to allow clearance for the turbo engine.

Ken W.

Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #22
jwe648

Default RE Beds

Originally it had a full size mounted across. someone made it a queen. We wanted to have ready access to the closets in the rear so the full size twins were the answer. As I replaced all the flooring and walls it proved to be a relatively easy task. We tried it out last weekend and it sleeps very well. The dog picked my wifes side.. go figure,,,

Regards ... Jimmy