2001 Newell Coach 45 Las Vegas, Nevada - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-06-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
NewellCrazy

Default 2001 Newell Coach 45 Las Vegas, Nevada

Click image for larger version

Name:	yhwp-1527552-1.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	3126
2001 Newell Coach 45 Las Vegas, Nevada

2001 Newell Coach PRICE REDUCED 50K!!!!! 450 Double Slide 500hp Diesel, Rolls Royce of coaches!! This coach is absolutely amazing, like new inside and out. Coach is Mid-Entry Rear Bath with half bath in center. Great layout with leather and marble throughout.

Washer and dryer dishwasher, gagnue cooktop and outdoor grill, air slide outdoor refrigerator-Freeze,garbage disposal.
Al Unser Jr. was the original owner and has every option available. Don't let the mileage scare you off , these coaches can run 500K miles easily before needing a tuneup.
This coach has been kept indoors since new and it really shows.

Paint and interior are in showroom codition. I have owned this coach for 4 years and have keep it impecibly maintained ever since. Coach has new tires, new batteries, and new airbags all the way around!! Suspencion has just been overhauled to new condtion and rides like your on air.

The only reason I am selling my baby is because I am building an RV Resort in Arizona and will not have time for travel in the next few years.When I finish I will buy another Newell Coach with a bunch of miles and experience because owning this coach has been an absolute joy!

I will consider financing with 100,000K down to the right buyer. Matching Feather Lite stacker trailer is also available for 45000K I will consider terms on this also. For more information call: Jack at 1-702-498-6759.

http://www.onlineauction.com/auction/1527552

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
86loco

It states there is a reserve and do you know what that might be? I have seen this coach a few years ago and really liked it. To bad the trailer is so much as I would take it too.

Al Unser, Jr Motorhome, RV, Motor Coach, Marathon, Outlaw, Nascar Racing, Indy Car, Liberty, Champion Driver, Favorite Best Racer at Daytona, Winston Cup.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:55 AM   #3
dfwcantor

What is the mileage? Don't see it listed anywhere.
dfwcantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:20 AM   #4
NewellCrazy

Hi dfwcantor,

I spoke with Jack(now previous owner) and it has been sold.

If Ain't a Newell, It Ain't Wurt Oonin!
NewellCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote