Sedona, AZ - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
jrarriola

Default Sedona, AZ

We just spent several days at Rancho Sedona RV Park and were very pleased with our parking space! The park is an old park and has only a few spots that will take a 45 ft. Ask for the "Hilltop" space and you will be very happy with the space! The park is very close to shops & restaurants and the office gives you very good driving directions!

We're now in Moab, UT at Portal RV Resort for the week. They are having a big classic car show here to which I was very drawn!

Also I don't know how many of you might be interested in new music but on the drive we listened to the new CD from The Maverick's which is some of the best "driving music" ever! Jim

"Thank God & Newell I'm Gone"!! Life is Good!
jrarriola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
speedingsport

Hey Jim it sounds like you're enjoying yourselves. I like The Mavericks too. Share some pictures of your awesome spot if you took any. Happy travels!

speedingsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #3
Neweller

Good Deal Jim! Glad you folks are having a great time. Car shows are always a good thing. Pick me up a nice 66-67 Nova SS while you are there.

Here's a video for you:

[video=youtube;iH2Wv_eaKzM]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
Frankie Jr. and Harriet Botel

We've always liked visiting Sedona, Arizona it is gorgeous with it's jaw dropping rock formations. They say Disney is magical but Sedona, Arizona is a natural magical place. Is this the RV park Sedona Arizona RV Parks and Sedona Resorts and Sedona Accommodations - Rancho Sedona RV Park. you stayed at?

How do you like the RV Resort you're staying at in Moab?

Frankie Jr.
Frankie Jr. and Harriet Botel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #5
Cheri Smith

Jim thanks for the recommendations for the RV parks. If you have the chance please add their contact information here also. I know I always come here first looking for a place to park. Car shows are always fun but I'm sure you didn't have a problem just kicking back enjoying the exceptional view in Sedona. I will be watching out for further thoughts from you on more of your travels.

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #6
ccjohnson

If you get a chance, "The Hole in the Rock" just south of Moab is a neat attraction to tour. Also if up & running the night canyon boat tour is great.
XL-7
F-350 4X4 Crewcab
F-250 4X4 Crewcab
ccjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #7
jrarriola

Frankie Yes that is the park. And when you click on the Park Map the space marked as "Hilltop" is where we were parked which was a very private space with our own yard! Grass and all! I had forgotten how absolutely beautiful Sedona was and it really is a natural magical place as you describe.

Portal RV Resort here in Moab is a park that part of the lots are ownership (which we are renting one of them & it is a very nice big space) and the other end of the park the spaces seem to be much smaller but the park is nicely maintained and the location is a little north of the downtown area but not too far out. If/when when we should return to Moab we would definitely stay here again after looking at the other RV parks in this area. Jim

Old 04-24-2013, 01:41 AM   #8
jrarriola

Clint - We're planning on The Hole In The Rock tomorrow. We went today to sign up for the boat tour but they are not doing any due to the water level being too low...not enough snow melt! We were really disappointed because we were so looking forward to that ride!