Rv trader 97 no slide 75k - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
Yachts

Default Rv trader 97 no slide 75k

Hospitality coach.. No bed room one awing.. 2 entry doors.. 3 couches.. Prolly a steal at anything under 70k... But says only 100 gallon water tank.. I was thinking 2000 series were over 150? Am I wrong

Yachts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
jWolfe

Here is the link to the coach 1997 Newell Coach 45', McMinnville OR - 110520083 - RVTrader.com

It's a easy buy for someone in the northwest looking for a Newell Coach. If I'm correct Nara you're in that area? Not sure if you are looking for this year but maybe you'll want to take a peek.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
Neweller

Marc, I don't know if there are any rules as to the size of the water tank but it is kind of shocking it was originally ordered with that size of water for hospitality use, but then again down at the nicer raceways, there are water and power in the paddocks. Not sure what they do about septic, but I'm sure there are some with that available or they offer a honey wagon service. I'm sure sir Larry Weikart could share some insight on that.

Interesting entertainer or executive Newell Coach and appears pretty clean and hopefully well maintained. Would be nice if that was large screen TV in the rear. Nice size kitchen.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote