Just looking - Page 2 - Luxury Coach Lifestyles
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #21
Show 488

Michael, I think it just unloads, but when the tag is dumped you can actually see daylight under the Tag Tires, haven’t actually measured the clearance. I think how much clearance you get under the tag is directly proportional to the Rear Suspension height valve setting.... That said, I should probably start checking the “Travel dimension or Travel Height Setting” just to make sure all is well. Usually run down the road with 25 psi on the tag. I only dump the when rolling under approx. 10 mph or so to make sure we’re not flat spotting the tires with Brake application.

Duanne

Show 488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:05 AM   #22
Show 488

Cool

Michael, after discussing the clearance under the Tag with my wife (The “Real Navigator”) it turns out that she’s only seen the Clearance under the Tag when getting out of our driveway at home (inclined). When I’m pulling the coach out, I have to raise the rear suspension all the way up to get the necessary clearance, I’m sure that the rear system has not fully returned to Travel Height when we have noticed the Clearance under the tires, I will follow this up after getting the Coach out for our next trip.

Attached are a couple of pictures showing the Newell pad under construction, before the final Concrete pour, as you can, it’s an interesting elevation change in a short distance.

Duanne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7462_1.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7463_1.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	104  

Show 488 is offline   Reply With Quote